Emo, Co. Laois
Dates from the 18th century. Emo Court was designed by the architect James Gandon in 1790 for the Earls of Portarlington and is a magnificent example of this neo-classical style.
Owners: Office of Public Works - Emo Court
Conservation Engineer: N/A
Main Contractor: Pierce Healy Developments
Sub contractor: The OldBuilders Company : Lime plastering of some interior walls, other works.
Other Sub Contractors: refer to main contractor
Job Description: Refurbishment of tea rooms. Internal conservation work, Lime Mortar plastering over wood lath, patching.
RESTORATION IN PROGRESS