Sessions Court House, Kilkenny design jewellery workshop

Logan St. Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny

Dates from 1825. A courthouse  of the early nineteenth-century, Destroyed 1922. Reconstructed, 1926

Owners:  Kilkenny County Council

Architect: Bluett & O'Donoghue Architects:

Main Contractor: RMCC LTD:

Sub contractor:  The OldBuilders Company :  Lime rendering, interior lime plastering walls, stonework's, other works.

Other Sub Contractors: refer to main contractor

Grant funded by: The Heritage Council  and Kilkenny County Council

Job Description:  External conservation work, Comprising of stonework, Lime rendering of external walls Ashlar and wetdash finishes, internal lime plaster, rubble stonework, cut stone repairs.  Lime torching/parging under slates.

-AFTER - - DURING -
-BEFORE -

-



======================================================================================================================

BEFORE RESTORATION

 

 

======================================================================================================================

RESTORATION IN PROGRESS

 

 

======================================================================================================================

THE COMPLETED RESTORATION IS SHOWN BELOW

 

 

======================================================================================================================